Shop Wildtree Products

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Holiday Guest Post: Tiny Kicks & Belly Giggles

If you were to ask me what I'm most thankful for in 2015, I wouldn't miss a beat before answering. Each and every day when I look into my sons eyes, I am thankful that God gave me the privilege of becoming a mother, his mother, this year.
I'm thankful that I got to carry and intimately know him for 9 months.
I'm thankful for that first cry, it was music to my ears.
I'm thankful for the smiles while nursing.
I'm thankful for the stretch marks, hair loss, and dark circles under my eyes.
I'm thankful for the 2:00 A.M wake up calls.
I'm thankful that I get to show him the world.
I'm thankful that I get to teach him how to be a gentleman.
I'm thankful for his unconditional love.
I'm thankful for these simple days.
I'm thankful that he has the best Daddy who loves him just as much as I do.
There is so much to be thankful for this year, but I'm simply thankful that God gave me the privilege of becoming a mother, his mother.
I'll love you forever, Micah William.
Love, Mommy
What a cutie pie!!!
-Thankful for Thursdays

No comments:

Post a Comment