Shop Wildtree Products

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Holiday Guest Post: Bundle of Thanks

I try to give thanks every evening. No matter how hard the day may have been, there is always something to be grateful for. Being grateful to look back on the day itself is something I encourage all to think about as a privilege in itself. That being said, I could go on all day about all the things I am thankful for…family, friends, good health, living in a safe environment...the list goes on.


Looking back on this year, there are definitely some highlights. Not only have I found my, now, husband to enjoy adventures and laughs together, he helped plan a wedding and celebration that brought both of our families together in the most overwhelmingly loving gathering I have ever been a part of. It was one of the most beautiful things to see two families come together with so much love and generosity.  

To top it all off, apparently...we’re really good at procreating. 

Shortly after we were married, we found out that there was a little something in my tummy. We continue to remind ourselves what a miracle it is to grow and have a baby. Although it happens every day, the ability to continue this extraordinary thing we call life is hard to put into words. 

Despite the hardships we face from year to year, focusing on the positives is essential to longevity and quality life.


-Pregnant Newlywed

No comments:

Post a Comment